Building High Performance Teams – Build Successful Teams that Last
COURSE AT A GLANCE
- Duration (to read the materials): 90 mins
- Total Duration (to complete the course): 2-5 hours
- Language: UK English
- Voiceover: UK English
- Format: Animation, interactivity, exercises
- Exam included: YES
This comprehensive short course will teach you how to build and maintain a truly effective team – one that is dynamic, powerful and productive. Not only will the Building High Performance Teams course give you an in-depth analysis of how high performance teams are created, it will teach you how to strengthen teams of any size and in any environment. The course will provide you with the skills and strategies to build an effective team as well as to identify areas of improvement in existing ones. You will develop knowledge in how to prevent conflict and resolve issues within a team, identify team strengths and weaknesses through SWOT analysis and prepare a team for success.
On completion of this course you will receive 5 CPD points and will:
- Understand how to form effective teams
- Know how to lead productive team discussions
- Have developed your confidence and leadership skills
- Have knowledge of conflict resolution techniques
- Successfully be able to create positive relationships
WHO SHOULD TAKE THIS COURSE?
This course is primarily aimed at team leaders but the knowledge and skills it provides will benefit any team member. It focuses on professional teams but can also be applied to those outside the business environment.
Enter full description of the course.
No Reviews found for this course.